View Single Post
Old 03-23-07, 02:39 PM   #89
Mike89
Dude, where's my brain?

Default Re: New nHancer version 2.1.0 and website!

I agree. I never did say I prefered the Nvidia Control Panel over Nhancer as I have never used Nhancer. Got nothing against it whatsoever. I presently use the Nvidia Control Panel and quite like it. If I switched to something else, it would have to be a replacement to be able to do everything the control panel could do (and then do more of whatever it does).

An example of this would be when I had an ATI card. Now I did not like the new ATI control panel. Then Ray Adams brought out ATI tray tools and not only did it do everything the ATI control could do, it did things it could not do (plus the interface was much more to my liking). I switched to it and never used the ATI control panel again. There was no reason to.

If I switched from using the Nvidia Control Panel, it would have to be for a similar reason.
I7 3770 @ 4.4 gig (Noctua NH-U14S Heatsink), ASRock Z77 Extreme6, 16 Gigs (2x8) Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600, EVGA GTX 680 Signature 2, Acer P236H 23" (1920x1080), X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Pro, 2 WD 640 gig SATA HDDs, WD 750 gig HDD (eSata), WD 1TB Black HDD, Sandisk 32 GB ReadyCache SSD, 2 SATA DVD Burners, Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speaker System, Corsair TX750w PSU, HSPC Top Deck Tech Station, Windows 7 Pro x64
Mike89 is offline   Reply With Quote