View Single Post
Old 03-27-07, 03:22 PM   #24
Ninjaman09
Takin 'er easy

Default Re: Good MMORPG to start for n00bs ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion X2
Yet in many cases is, which was my point. I never meant to imply that everyone who talks like that is "immature," so if you took it that way then I apologize.

And I was never basing my "immature" comment on speak alone, anyway. Aside from the "buttsex" guy/girl, there have been lots of people who never bother to say one word to me or introduce themselves or anything and send me a group invitation all of a sudden. On Vanguard, characters will walk up to you and wave or bow and ask you if you'd like to group first. They don't do that as often on WoW.

Something else, too, is I'm playing as a chick Night Elf and getting hit on by guys left and right. One Night Elf dude was flirting with me, and his pal standing next to him told him "Dude, you can't seduce her like that." Another girl character I ran into stripped naked in front of me and started dancing in nothing but a bra and panties. No lie.
I don't know what else to say other than that you're taking what in reality represents a very small portion of the player base and magnifying it tremendously as if it represents the average player.

If all else fails there is always the /ignore function.
CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX
Dell U2410
Ninjaman09 is offline   Reply With Quote