Thread: nVNews Icons?
View Single Post
Old 05-16-03, 12:58 AM   #1
joltcola
Amputechture - 9/12

Default nVNews Icons?

After reformatting my system and reinstalling WinXP Pro, I thought about redoing my desktop with a shell replacement program. I was about to load up litestep that I had on previously, but its been causing me some problems lately with games, so I tried another shell replacement prog. SharpE is the name. Well, it allows you to create shortcuts on the desktop with alot of options of what you want the icon to do.

Anyways.. I would like to have an nvnews icon so I can link an icon directly to the nvnews website. I'm not that artistic, so I was wondering if someone could make one and make it downloadable from the website. I'm sure alot of people would like an nvnews icon.

Thanks..

--jolt
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.- Aristotle
"sorry... Nvnews distracted me" - Tuork
"You work three jobs? That's uniquely American," President Bush told her. "That's fantastic."
joltcola is offline   Reply With Quote