View Single Post
Old 04-17-07, 05:16 PM   #15
GamerGuyX

Default Re: Is it really necessary to allow nude avatars?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscipleDOC
GGX,
Please understand, I mean no disrespect...but I'm talking about something that is bigger than just you. If people are surfing at work, and their boss' stroll pass their pc and see some half-naked girl on the user's pc, then that guy can get fired. No questions asked. There are Sexual Harassment laws that put a lot of pressure on companies nowadays.

And also...I have two soon-to-be step daughters. I would not want them to be watching over my shoulder (when I'm at home) and they see a half naked avatar on one of the threads I'm reading.

Again...this is just my opinion.
I understand but in my opinion you shouldn't go here at work if you feel lke it may jeopardize your job. Same with when your step daughters are around. It should be your responsibility to take measures to stop those things from happening. Why punish the rest of us?

[url="http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_list.php?s=&t=35216"]Folding for Team# 35216 : NvNews + OSNN + SP[/URL]
GamerGuyX is offline   Reply With Quote