View Single Post
Old 04-18-07, 11:59 AM   #36
Monolyth
Meow Mix Kills

Default Re: Is it really necessary to allow nude avatars?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscipleDOC
Do we always have to flame each other when we express our views?
I dunno but he sure hates me, lol. Not sure what I did to deserve a flame other then I guess...exist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerGuyX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monolyth
Called a analogy/metaphor.
Don't start talking to me like I'm your bitch. Or your son.
Gamer how about we get past your flamebait on this topic and give us a good reason to 'not' restrict them? Honestly what effect will it have on the forums at all if they are removed? Will our view of one another change dramatically? I'm guessing not, but I don't think that your assault on other people's opinions are valid. I was debating with you, there is a big difference between what I said, and what you've been saying, you are flat out attacking people's ideals without presenting any kind of argument other then we are all a bunch of panzies. I've given my reasons for supporting the idea, and I guess you've given yours, so sit back and relax man and let's see what our fearless leader has to say.

Storage 2.0
Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3-iSSD | Core i7 2600K @ 4.5Ghz NH-D14 | 16GB G.Skill@1600Mhz | Areca 1880ix-16 RAID HBA
Temp Storage - 1.8TB (4x450GB Hitachi 15k RPM SAS) | 18TB (12x3TB Hitachi RAID10) | HSPC Tech Station | Corsair HX620 | Windows 7 x64
Monolyth is offline   Reply With Quote