View Single Post
Old 05-02-07, 07:04 PM   #29
gulizard
"Powerstroke Diesel"

Send a message via MSN to gulizard Send a message via Skype™ to gulizard
Default Re: Played Everquest 2 for the first time...

I have the same issue. Guess what I noticed instantly. While playing open up task manager you will notice that only ONE core is being used. A game optimized to run best on Intel P4 with HT and it utilizes one core? That has to be an issue, and yeah on my card no matter what setting I have it on be it low to ultra high realistic as far everything goes I see 30 FPS -60 FPS in some areas.

I have so many fan boys of this game swear by it I had to try it. I'd love to get into it, if I could freaking run the game at high settings. I am not even one of these people that crank my settings up to 1600 by 1200. I run at 1280 by 1024 like ass. I am disappointed that it being this nice looking and running this bad.

I agree Oblivion looks better. Stop comparing WoW and this.. WoW has a community full of 12 year olds, and soccer moms.. Every other comment is a Chuck Norris joke, its almost as bad as guild wars and counter strikes community. I guess the games idea is nice, but the cartoonish graphics totally throw the game out there. EQ2 I wouldn't know I paid 39 bucks for the game and I have yet to get it to run smoothly for me.