View Single Post
Old 05-03-07, 08:07 PM   #123
LurkerLito

Default Re: ***Official PSN Downloads Thread***

Super Stardust HD looks nice. It is the kind of game I was hoping Blast Factor would have been. Any one know for certain if it is a PSN downloadable game or a disc based game?

Blacksite looks great. I might actually buy it depending on how long the reviews say it is.

In NG I can barely get to the boss on hard. I seem to die every time in the room before because I keep trying to save as many of the elixirs as I can before the boss. It kind of sucks, use the elixirs and get to the boss and die soon after or try and save the elixirs and die before the boss. The special mission is pretty nice also, I am just shy of winning master ninja difficulty. I am definitely buying NG

Main PC: Asus P8Z77-V Deluxe ; Intel i7-3770k ; GSkill Ripjaws X Series 16GB DDR3 2133 (2x8GB) ; Seasonic X Series X-1050 PSU ; Corsair H100 ; EVGA GTX-670 ; Mushkin 240GB SSD system drive
Old PC: ABIT IP35 Pro ; Intel Core2 Quad Q6600 ; Patriot 6GB (3x2GB) DDR2 800 RAM ; EVGA GTX480 SC ; Antec P190 Case ; EnzoTech Ultra120 CPU Cooler
LurkerLito is offline   Reply With Quote