View Single Post
Old 05-18-03, 08:58 PM   #119
Sazar
Sayonara !!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Nv40
this tread go in circles again and again...
re-read my previous post.. you can only cheat if you agree with
the rules of the contest ,that your cards be used in that benchamrk.
ATI agreed that their cards be benchmarked in GAMES like QUAKE3.
If they agreed with the rules are latter break them they are cheating.

BUT SINCE NVIDIA HAVE ALREADY STATED THAT 3dMARK2003 DOES NOT REPRESNT THE REAL PERFORMANCE OF THEIR CARDS ,THEY WARNS WEBSITES TO NOT USE THAT BENCHMARK ,TO NOT TRUST IN THE SCORES ..

WHo is MISleading the public then?
nvidia...

if ati does not do well in a benchmark and then cries foul to it @ every opportunity given and then purposely buggers drivers to give false results in a benchmark... you will react in the same way ?

I think not...

remember the whole quake/quack incident and what ati went through and what they have emerged as...

if ati is held to such high standards.. why then is nvidia held to such low standards ? is that all they are capable of ?

I think not.. nvidia makes fine products and they do a good job marketing even if I dont agree with the ethics thereof...

BUT there is no denying that what they are doing here is completely inaccurate...

btw it appears you condone the sabotaging of a benchmark that many sites and companies DO use... ?

if nvidia is not only cheating but looking to purposely sabotage this benchmark... thats another story... and apparently you would love that

however.. @ this point in time.. lets just stick to the cheating shall we...

@ this time... through all the posts I have read from you... and jimmy... and behemoth... I have yet to see anything that shows that

a) ati is cheating or coercing with futuremark on 3dmark03
b) futuremark is purposely seeking to reduce nvidia's scores
c) nvidia is in fact not cheating
d) the evidence produced and provided is indeed not showing any cheating going on

I will ask again... instead of bashing futuremark and ati... explain if possible... in INTELLIGIBLE english what exactly you think is going on and WHY nvidia is being shown with the 44.03 driver set to be getting irregularities that appear to be DELIBERATE...

thats all I want to know...
Sazar is offline   Reply With Quote