After installing new beta driver, stuck in shut down
First uninstalled old driver, rebooted, cleaned in safe mode, rebooted, installed new 158.42 driver and asked for a restart, pressed OK, logged-off, but the pc got stuck in shut down 'mode', HDD activity, but the working icon (those circle) keeped spinning and the HDD got alot of activity, so pressed reset after a while
Started the machine again and no errors were given, everything seems normal
Anybody got this problem too?
Already happened in the past, the pc got stuck in log-off 'mode'....
Still a bug in Vista or an error caused by me?
- Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 + Zalman 9700 LED
- MSI P6N (Nvidia 680i chipset), BIOS: P33
- 2GB DDR2 ram Corsair Dominator 1066Mhz
- MSI Geforce 8800GTS 640MB
- Creative X-Fi Elite Pro
- Seagate 320GB 7200/10
- WD Caviar 750GB
- Logitech MX-518
- Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit NL
3D mark 05: 13321
3D Mark 06: 8065