View Single Post
Old 05-20-03, 09:39 AM   #8
digitalwanderer

Angry nVidia=CHEESEBALLS!

Next time you feel like getting back to me nVidia, why don't you get back to me instead of hassling me friends? I won't bite, I'll just tear your head off and sh!t down your neck...in a video card arguing kind of way.

You REALLY pissed me off with this one, really. It's went from a mild interest to a personal issue...real personal.

I'm no longer with EliteBastards anymore nVidia, you can't come at me thru them again. (Well, you can if you want...but it won't do you any good.)

Try the same e-dress as me EliteBastards one but make the end bit sbcglobal.net if you want to reach me...try hassling one of me friends again to get to me and I will make you regret the day you ever saw a computer.

I am NOT impressed with your backroom strong arming, and I ain't bending over for you.
[SIZE=1][I]"It was very important to us that NVIDIA did not know exactly where to aim. As a result they seem to have over-engineered in some aspects creating a power-hungry monster which is going to be very expensive for them to manufacture. We have a beautifully balanced piece of hardware that beats them on pure performance, cost, scalability, future mobile relevance, etc. That's all because they didn't know what to aim at."
-R.Huddy[/I] [/SIZE]
digitalwanderer is offline   Reply With Quote