View Single Post
Old 05-20-03, 10:47 AM   #15
digitalwanderer

Quote:
Originally posted by bkswaney
I agree. The dragon is still there on my PC also.
I think they need to reload 3DM and there drivers.
Maybe a good format.
For what it's worth, the dragon was on my GF4 too no matter how hard I tried to recreate their conditions before I violently ripped it from my PC yesterday and put a 9700 Pro in her. I think this one is a bug too.

Quote:
DW... Is this true? Were u with EB?
Yes. EB was formed by all the mods/admins at RageUnderground when we all got pissed at the owner. Those guys are the folks who taught me the boards and how to tweak a PC, they're me hardcore online family.

And I just quit 'em. I have a feeling it's gonna get uglier before it gets prettier between me and nVidia, and I can't have my hands tied worrying about how it's going to affect my friends.

So I walked. End of story.

Quote:
I emailed Nvidia about the 44.03 problem and also a link
to all these flaming threads here and hardforum.

Me too...

Quote:
Guess what.... I got a reply from Brian Burke "head of desktop graphics"
Really? Was that before or after he started threatening my friends? (He still hasn't answered me about my e-mail! )

Quote:
I will just say this. NV will address this shortly.
And I will say this, so will I.
[SIZE=1][I]"It was very important to us that NVIDIA did not know exactly where to aim. As a result they seem to have over-engineered in some aspects creating a power-hungry monster which is going to be very expensive for them to manufacture. We have a beautifully balanced piece of hardware that beats them on pure performance, cost, scalability, future mobile relevance, etc. That's all because they didn't know what to aim at."
-R.Huddy[/I] [/SIZE]
digitalwanderer is offline   Reply With Quote