View Single Post
Old 05-20-03, 02:55 PM   #22
nVidi0t
Quad Damage

Send a message via ICQ to nVidi0t
Default Re: nVidia=CHEESEBALLS!

Quote:
Originally posted by digitalwanderer
Next time you feel like getting back to me nVidia, why don't you get back to me instead of hassling me friends? I won't bite, I'll just tear your head off and sh!t down your neck...in a video card arguing kind of way.

You REALLY pissed me off with this one, really. It's went from a mild interest to a personal issue...real personal.

I'm no longer with EliteBastards anymore nVidia, you can't come at me thru them again. (Well, you can if you want...but it won't do you any good.)

Try the same e-dress as me EliteBastards one but make the end bit sbcglobal.net if you want to reach me...try hassling one of me friends again to get to me and I will make you regret the day you ever saw a computer.

I am NOT impressed with your backroom strong arming, and I ain't bending over for you.
You need help.
System: Intel Core 2 e6600 @ 3.6ghz (450*8) @ 1.475v | Koolance Exos 2 Water Cooler | 4096Mb Mushkin ASCENT 8500 @ 2.1v @ 1160Mhz| Asus P5k Deluxe P35 'bearlake' 804bios | PC Power & Cooling Silencer 850W| BFG 8800GT OC2 675Mhz | 150GB WD Raptor X | Seagate Barracuda 250GB SATA | Lian Li V2000 PC2 Case | Pioneer DL Burner | Creative Sound Blaster X-FI FATAL1TY FPS | Dell 2707WFP 27" LCD | Windows Vista Ultimate | Sennheiser HD-590 Prestige/Sennheiser HD-650 Headphones w/ Emmeline Hornet Amp | Razer Deathadder | Razer tarantula Keyboard |
nVidi0t is offline   Reply With Quote