Thread: LOTR-O
View Single Post
Old 05-17-07, 06:59 AM   #75
Tygerwoody
mega ultra God Tit Lord

Default Re: LOTR-O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becoming
They've improved every aspect since beta, which is usually what halfway decent companies do. I'd say your name beef is the silliest damn thing I've ever read though. That's like refusing to play a game just because it won't let you prance around in nothing but a pair of bright pink chaps. Completely arbitrary and nothing at all to do with the game or how it plays.

It's people like you with apparently zero attention span and little nitpicks you exaggerate into full-blown "zomg this game are teh suckz!" that give good games a bad rep.

Not that I think for one single moment that a reasonable opinion would change your mind about it, but I thought I'd throw that out there.

P.S. Concerning your comment about LOTR doing worse than Vanguard: if it never sold another copy off of store shelves it'd probably still end up doing better than Vanguard ever will.
Do you have a hard time reading? Let me guess? another WoW fanboi that turned to LOTR. You guys take personal offense to games too much. I said what was wrong with the game and while I didn't like it. I also stated this was early in beta and thats probably why. Whats wrong with that? Get a life and stop being such a big baby.
Tygerwoody is offline   Reply With Quote