View Single Post
Old 05-18-07, 04:04 AM   #20
t3hl33td4rg0n
Dethklok Returns!

Send a message via AIM to t3hl33td4rg0n Send a message via MSN to t3hl33td4rg0n Send a message via Yahoo to t3hl33td4rg0n
Default Re: Projects you're working on (work-related or otherwise)

My last project was developing a web-based front-end for the security staff to maintain data on residents, the rent-roll, barred subjects, infractions, and copies of MPD arrest reports for internal records.

Basically, a repository of data that the security staff uses for creating reports for their employer and our corporation, searching for records, tracking residents and tracking people who enter and leave the property. The data is also synchronized with PocketPC's in case any of the information is needed. Data can also be entered in from the PocketPC and added to the database.

Its a troublesome property, and they have over a thousand people barred. Anyone caught on the property is arrested by MPD and put in jail for 6 months. 99% of the time its a baby daddy and/or drug dealer and/or rival gang member.

The only thing i never got to implement was the adding of video feeds from the surveillance cameras to attach to records.

My next project is to create a family web site to share photos, upkeep contact info, forum, blogs, etc. Need to learn JavaScript first.

Intel QX9650 @ 3.83GHzXFX 780ieVGA GTX 560Ti8GB GSkill DDR800Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium PCI-ESeagate 1.5TB . 4x Samsung 2TB

Quote:
Originally Posted by MowTin View Post
....it's so clear how government makes things worse not better...
t3hl33td4rg0n is offline   Reply With Quote