Originally Posted by |MaguS|
Man Cap, Your having all sorts of problems.
You have NO idea...
But I did manage to fix this.
In setpoint I had to turn on "Setpoint implementation" under speed and acceleration, then
turn pointer acceleration off.
That seems to have gotten rid of it. I tried changing it form OS to setpoint implementation before but I guess it keeps track of the acceleration settings for each mode and I must have forgot to turn acceleration off again after changing it.
1 problem down, 40 more to go.
If I wasn't so damned picky I probably wouldn't even notice most of the "problems" my PC is having.