Re: Ubuntu 7.04, XFX GeForce 6800LE - no drivers work
I have a few questions:
0) Does this problem persist with the 100.14.06 beta drivers?
1) Does this problem persist if you remove 'quiet splash' from your GRUB configuration (and reboot)?
2) Does this problem persist if you remove the Coolbits, TripleBuffer and Composite extension options from your X configuration ?
3) Have you verified that you're using the latest motherboard BIOS?
4) Does this problem persist if you set NvAGP to 0 in xorg.conf ?