View Single Post
Old 05-24-07, 03:16 PM   #3
k_ozz

Default Re: DVD Profiler 3.0

Not Sure,

I have never herd of DVD Aficionado, I may check it out.

I have been using DVD Profiler for at least 3 years now. One of the main things I use it for is the reports function and print out a inventory every few months or so that I keep in a binder. There is many custom report formats that can be downloaded and printed.

There is also a loan function, that you can use if you let people borrow your DVD's, I could see that as a handy feature if you would loan out many DVD's, but like I said I am not sure what DVD Aficionado consists of if that is something that it has.

Right now I am sitting at 352 DVD's kind of hard to remember what all I have. The printed inventory comes in handy when I want to find something to watch.

I did not notice any posts about inventory software so I figured that I would share this one with the forums.

It used to be completley free, DVD Profiler 2.X I believe was that last version that I had, before upgrading. If you could get ahold of that you could give it a try and see which is better for your use.

K
k_ozz is offline   Reply With Quote