Company of Heroes Release Notes
- Edges of particles are softened where intersecting 3D objects.
- Thousands of additional 'litter' objects in the world.
- Improved user control over anti aliasing settings.
- Alpha to coverage anti aliasing to improve quality of alpha test objects such as shrubs.
- Lighting quality has improved by moving all calculations per pixel.
- More precise point light calculations.
- Point lights can now cast shadows.
- 3D short grass on the terrain.
- Vertical refresh synchronization is enabled by default to improve visual quality by preventing tearing of the display image, use '-novsync' to disable.
- Hardware PCF for improved shadow quality.
- Various crash fixes.
- Improved hack detection.
- Axis Pak38 50mm accuracy modifiers vs infantry target types have been reduced.
- Allied M1 57mm AT gun accuracy modifiers vs infantry target types have been reduced.
- Certain Infantry Antitank weapons (bazookas, panzerschrecks, recoilless rifles) accuracy modifiers vs infantry target types have been reduced.
- Attack ground functionality was removed from the 234 Armored Car to fix issues enabling it to fire through shot-blocking objects.
- Tank and armoured car weapon types can no longer one-shot kill 234/Puma Armoured car and M8 Armoured Cars.
Stinks that I just went to work. Hopefully someone will have some screenies soon.