View Single Post
Old 06-01-07, 11:45 PM   #8
GamerGuyX

Default Re: DVDTalk: Terminator 2 HD DVD beats T2 Blu-Ray

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilchris
I beg to differ. I have BOTH Pirates movies right now from Netflix and own The Matrix trilogy. The Matrix HD DVD's are the best I have *ever* seen.

BTW wtf does "MS" have to with HD DVD and home theater? Lose your PS3 fanboyism and focus on MOVIES instead.

Would you like to compare "my little world" to yours? I've been into this before you sprouted your first little PS3 boner and have been into high end A/V for over a decade. You are a little kid who bought the latest gaming console and thinks he's an authority on HD by reading teh internetz. Fact is I have a superior HD DVD player over yours, a superior BD player over yours, a superior pre/pro over yours, and a superior display over yours. You're the one locked inside a little world.
OWA just got owned so hard even I felt it.

[url="http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_list.php?s=&t=35216"]Folding for Team# 35216 : NvNews + OSNN + SP[/URL]
GamerGuyX is offline   Reply With Quote