View Single Post
Old 05-23-03, 10:29 AM   #73
DivotMaker

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ooooh, lemme take a swing at #2!

Quote:
Originally posted by digitalwanderer
Yes...but looking at your handle here is that relationship a healthy one because you need it to be or because they need it to be.

"Oh, nVidia treats me very nicely! It has nothing to do with the fact that I develop for EA games and they HAVE to be..."

If you think that the Marketing relationship between EA and nVidia is the basis of MY relationship with nVidia, you are sadly mistaken. I have had a relationship with nVidia WELL BEFORE there was any marketing agreement with EA. IF what you said was true, why on earth would I waste time with anyone at ATI? Why would I report issues with ATI products on the Rage3D boards. Why would I have made numerous attempts to become part of the Catalyst Beta driver team? I have a GREAT DEAL of respect for ATI and their current range of products and their customer support as of late. You are WAY off base with your "theory".

I also don't develop games. I am a contractor as well as Community Representative to EA. I work very closely with EA Sport's Tiger Woods PGA TOUR Producers. I also work very closely with Headgate Studios, the developer of the Tiger PC simulations. That being said, I have no control over what kinds of agreements that EA Marketing comes up with for EA. I am free to choose whatever hardware I wish to use.

I am sorry that you feel the need to put such inflammatory comments here about me, when you have not a clue who I am or what I do. I will admit that I don't know much about you or your relationship with nVidia. However, I chose to ask questions about it instead of making inflammatory "speculation" as you have chosen to do. In the future, it would be a good idea to have your facts straight before making such comments.
DivotMaker is offline   Reply With Quote