View Single Post
Old 05-23-03, 10:25 AM   #80
digitalwanderer

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ooooh, lemme take a swing at #2!

Quote:
Originally posted by BigBerthaEA
I find it perverse that you would "enjoy" reading an article that exposes the two major 3D hardware vendors as having taken shortcuts (ATI being investigated). I own products from both companies and I can find no "enjoyment" from reading such information. Attitudes such as yours are frightening...

You find it "perverse"? OMFG, do you know what that means?

I'm a video card pervert!

Yeah, I DO enjoy reading it. After being called a trouble-maker and a fan boy for the past week or so for saying it's a cheat it feels sort of...I dunno, sort of reassuring/justifying/liberating/vindicating to read the experts agree with me on it...not to mention I just find it a fascinating read.

Man, if you think that's a frightening attitude I'd suggest you not go out much at night!
[SIZE=1][I]"It was very important to us that NVIDIA did not know exactly where to aim. As a result they seem to have over-engineered in some aspects creating a power-hungry monster which is going to be very expensive for them to manufacture. We have a beautifully balanced piece of hardware that beats them on pure performance, cost, scalability, future mobile relevance, etc. That's all because they didn't know what to aim at."
-R.Huddy[/I] [/SIZE]
digitalwanderer is offline   Reply With Quote