View Single Post
Old 06-14-07, 11:19 PM   #135
ENU291
Die spammer!! DIE!!!

Send a message via AIM to ENU291 Send a message via Yahoo to ENU291
Default Re: ***Official XBL Marketplace Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by silencerelite
Ooh someone tell me how it is, Project Sylpheed. I want to try it but I'm not home until next week.
Well I played it and all I can say it that it's hectic as hell! To be quite honest I had no idea what the hell was going on when I was playing. Enemy ships were all over the place and with your ship firing off multiple homing missles plus cannon fire and after burner trails things get wacky out there! The controls take some getting used to since you not only control your ship but you give orders to your wingmen as well. The graphics look OK... nothing to write home about but the demo is limited so once some massive capital ships etc. get into the mix you might run into a Star Wars type scenario. I heard this is a budget title so I think it might be worth the $40.
EVGA 8800GTX; Asus MSN-SLI Deluxe mobo; Athlon X2 5200+(225X13/2.93GHZ); Corsair XMS TWIN2X (1024X4); WD Raptor 150GB HD; MAXTOR 500GB HD; CL X-Fi XtremeGamer; Xbox360 HD-DVD; Plextor 18X DVD-RW/+RW; Dell 2707WFP

Registered Linux User # 444118 Xbox360 GamerTag: StryderXx PSN ID: StryderXx

Quote:
Originally Posted by nVJoe
Gamers are the most unhappy and miserable consumer group I know of. Just sit back, relax and have fun.
ENU291 is offline   Reply With Quote