Thread: So now we know
View Single Post
Old 05-24-03, 10:52 AM   #44
digitalwanderer

Quote:
Originally posted by indio
historically a p/e of 15 would be considered highish, so i don't know what you call 115 . Their long term debt combined with their liabilities is 2/3 of GROSS revenue that isn't good going down the road. There long term debt is 300 million but their income after taxes is 60 million. If you made $60,000 a year after tax and bought a $300,000 house I would say you are walking the razors edge. Not to mention the $600 million in liabilities that can come due at unpredictable times.
http://www.wsrn.com/apps/companyinfo...x&f=FUNDCHARTS

Can someone say irrational exuberance ? It's a good thing you don't get paid to give stock advice. I'm not saying they are going to roll over but they're are nearing the limit of capitol creation through financing and investment. Therefore they can't afford another screwup.
ROFLMFAO~~~~~

So are you basically telling me that all these folks saying that nVidia has money coming out of their butthole are basically being totally scammed/fooled/deluded by some Enronesque book-keeping?!?

No wonder they're so pissy about it at nVidia, this really COULD kill them dead!
[SIZE=1][I]"It was very important to us that NVIDIA did not know exactly where to aim. As a result they seem to have over-engineered in some aspects creating a power-hungry monster which is going to be very expensive for them to manufacture. We have a beautifully balanced piece of hardware that beats them on pure performance, cost, scalability, future mobile relevance, etc. That's all because they didn't know what to aim at."
-R.Huddy[/I] [/SIZE]
digitalwanderer is offline   Reply With Quote