Thread: So now we know
View Single Post
Old 05-24-03, 12:25 PM   #50
digitalwanderer

Quote:
Originally posted by vampireuk
I don't know what your deal is with NVIDIA now digi but you can't really expect NVIDIA to just die off. Like I said earlier they have screwed up so badly over this, lets all of us hope that they drop the PR stuff and get back to the actual products.
I'm pissed at nVidia vamp, they leaned on me homies to try and get me in trouble and made it all personal to me. I'm hoping they get every bit of bad karma back that they've been spewing forth over the years.

It's just a bit of a pissed-of-vengeance thing with some righteous enjoyment of their suffering tossed in for fun, along with some written "salt-in-the-wounds" type stuff to make sure it hurts 'em.

Besides, I think they're wrong as hell here and need the wake-up call.

Quote:
Originally posted by vampireuk
I think after this fiasco it will end soon, I wouldn't be suprised if some heads are rolling over all this The last few times they have been caught it seems not much happened. This time around there has been a huge amount of coverage on this. I'm personally hoping they pull their damn pants back up and get back in the game
I do too Vamp, I do too...but they ain't going to if they keep denying reality and insulting their customer base!

I really hope they wake up too, but I ain't counting on it. How-Hung is just too full of hubris to allow that.
[SIZE=1][I]"It was very important to us that NVIDIA did not know exactly where to aim. As a result they seem to have over-engineered in some aspects creating a power-hungry monster which is going to be very expensive for them to manufacture. We have a beautifully balanced piece of hardware that beats them on pure performance, cost, scalability, future mobile relevance, etc. That's all because they didn't know what to aim at."
-R.Huddy[/I] [/SIZE]
digitalwanderer is offline   Reply With Quote