View Single Post
Old 05-25-03, 04:13 PM   #67
digitalwanderer

Quote:
Originally posted by BigBerthaEA
Sorry, but I highly doubt they are real concerned with what you or I have to say about them.

I am sure they will respond when they are ready....not when you or any of us tell them.

And as far as your constant derision of nVidia and anyone who remotely supports them, you aren't impressing anyone. I am not calling you a troll, but you sure seem to exhibit very troll-like responses. Tell me what good that does for ANY discussion on ANY of these boards?
I disagree, I think they ARE worried about their image and I think it does drive 'em nuts to have to read the drivel I've been putting out. I think they know they're wrong and they're hoping it blows over and everytime they read someone ranting/mocking/informing about what they're doing I think it drives 'em a bit bonkers especially since they apparently CAN'T respond publically to any of it or they'll have to publically respond to ALL of it.

So I mock, scorn, and inform. It's how I get me jollies, don't read it if you don't like it.
[SIZE=1][I]"It was very important to us that NVIDIA did not know exactly where to aim. As a result they seem to have over-engineered in some aspects creating a power-hungry monster which is going to be very expensive for them to manufacture. We have a beautifully balanced piece of hardware that beats them on pure performance, cost, scalability, future mobile relevance, etc. That's all because they didn't know what to aim at."
-R.Huddy[/I] [/SIZE]
digitalwanderer is offline   Reply With Quote