View Single Post
Old 07-04-07, 05:42 PM   #86
GamerGuyX

Default Re: The Darkness Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by |MaguS|
Well I have noticed in multiple cross platform games that if the X360 lacked one thing when comparing to the PS3 it was in contrast and brightness, the X360 alot of the times is off for some reason.

I think its due to each game having their own brightness and contrast profile rather then using a system default like the PS3 seems to have.
I've always noticed that it's the PS3 that looks washed out. The default contrast always seems set way to high. This includes all those VS videos on GameTrailers.

I also agree with the rest stating that the 360 version of The Darkness slightly edges out that of the PS3 version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralinn
GamerGuyX - Little off topic, and I don't mean to speak ill of the dead but I hope Chris Benoit burns in hell (if what I heard is true of course).
I hope you burn in hell bitch.

[url="http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_list.php?s=&t=35216"]Folding for Team# 35216 : NvNews + OSNN + SP[/URL]
GamerGuyX is offline   Reply With Quote