View Single Post
Old 08-30-02, 03:47 PM   #3
Mike89
Dude, where's my brain?

Of course I didn't post this thread in the proper section. But that's not at all what you did to two different threads that were in the proper section (driver section).

Driver section means driver section. There was an official 40.41 driver thread which is getting quite large and have too many separate issues that some may want to go into in more detail.

Specifically I had posted a thread on modifying the driver inf which is quite specific but for some reason you decide it shouldn't be a stand alone thread and then turn it into a post and lump it into the feedback thread.

Then someone else starts a thread on refresh rate registry issues which is again very specific and needs its own adressing. I go and post into this thread which was close to the issues I want to discuss in my thread you dissected. Well I'll be damned if you didn't go and turn that thread (with three posts already in it) into separate posts and again lump them all into the feedback thread and not even in the order they were placed. Now they don't even make sense to each other.

I then see some other threads in the driver section and I'm wondering why you didn't also change all of them into posts and just make one gigantic feedback thread.

I see no reasoning for what you are doing. Why don't you just leave the specific threads alone if they are in the proper forum?
I7 3770 @ 4.4 gig (Noctua NH-U14S Heatsink), ASRock Z77 Extreme6, 16 Gigs (2x8) Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600, EVGA GTX 680 Signature 2, Acer P236H 23" (1920x1080), X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Pro, 2 WD 640 gig SATA HDDs, WD 750 gig HDD (eSata), WD 1TB Black HDD, Sandisk 32 GB ReadyCache SSD, 2 SATA DVD Burners, Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speaker System, Corsair TX750w PSU, HSPC Top Deck Tech Station, Windows 7 Pro x64