View Single Post
Old 08-30-02, 03:56 PM   #4
|JuiceZ|

Send a message via Skype™ to |JuiceZ|

Mike89 the fact is we're trying to clean this forum as a whole up, and yer threads have gotten caught in the midst. I do understand your point about posts getting lost when they're merged, and this is nothing I have control over. vb 2.2.6 doesn't allow you to specify what location you want a specific post merged in at, they're done based upon date. Trust, me if I could have I would. My point is there can become and infinite number of driver issues and we don't need 5 or 6 seperate threads about the same driver, even if they are in the same forum, thats why we have a search option.

Although, since it has been posted in the driver forum, I will see if we can make a 'few' as 2 or 3 seperate threads on the most important issues concerning drivers such as refresh rate, image quality, etc....

Also, check yer PM....

Update

nVnews community, how do you guys think the drivers forum should be formatted?
hometheater KURO PDP-5020 | Marantz SR6005 | Definitive BP7001s, CLR3000, BPVXPs