View Single Post
Old 05-27-03, 04:58 PM   #10
digitalwanderer

Quote:
Originally posted by evilangel
I also think Nvidia should not use 3DMark. We know HardOCP doesn't like it, if more sites just stopped using it, FutureMark goes down the toilet.
Oh, well if HardOCP doesn't like it then I'd best delete it from my hard-drive right now!

Wow, you mean Kyle & nVidia are saying the EXACT SAME THING?!?! What next, what are the odds? Can we at least see nVidia's lips moving this time when Kyle talks?

Quote:
The people who make up the majority of video card sales don't care about Pixel Shader 2.0 performance or 3DMark.
Yeah, but apparently nVidia feels it's important enough to cheat at to improve their score.
[SIZE=1][I]"It was very important to us that NVIDIA did not know exactly where to aim. As a result they seem to have over-engineered in some aspects creating a power-hungry monster which is going to be very expensive for them to manufacture. We have a beautifully balanced piece of hardware that beats them on pure performance, cost, scalability, future mobile relevance, etc. That's all because they didn't know what to aim at."
-R.Huddy[/I] [/SIZE]
digitalwanderer is offline   Reply With Quote