Eclipse does not render correctly on at least the G80 and G84 if RenderAcel is enabled (the default). The problem does not seem to occur with the 7 or 6 series. I have observed the issue on all driver releases from 9755 - 100.14.11. You should be able to reproduce this on any 8 series card.
The problem is described here:
Screenshot is here:
1. Install Java
2. Install Eclipse:
3. Start eclipse and close the splash workbench page
4. Create a new Java project
5. Create a new class
6. Trigger a warning marker icon by adding something like
public void blah()
int x = 42;
7. After the method and a bunch of CRs so that the warning scrolls away.
8. Now if you scroll up and down, the icon will look like a white shadow. This happens with any marker icon in the editor (breakpoints etc).