View Single Post
Old 07-10-07, 05:39 PM   #24
glObalist
working as intended

Default Re: have you ever bought wow gold?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nVJoe
If you allow a behavior to happen you are are in essence saying it is ok to do this. At he very least you create confusion. That is what Blizzard had been doing. They won't talk about it but there is a lot of behind the scenes talks going on with MMOs and gold farmers. I am not talking about regular gold farming in the game as Blizzard intended. I am talking about gold farming by gold farming firms. I think you may have confused what I said.

I never said I didn't break the EULA. I am saying that because Blizzard allows a certain amount, they are breaking their own EULA. Either they tell the gold farming firms "we will not allow you in our game" or they won't.

BTW have you ever downloaded a song off the internet with out paying for it?
Don't try and take the high road on me just because you happen to care about this particular issue.
Alright, care to prove how Blizzard is making these behind-the-scenes moves with goldfarming companies? Or are you just making this up in your "confused" head to try and justify what you did?
Quote:
All MMO's are now baby-school weak. The only good MMO's make your eyes bleed and force you to eat glass. In my day we had to walk uphill in the snow 5 miles *JUST* to log in.
glObalist is offline   Reply With Quote