View Single Post
Old 07-10-07, 07:04 PM   #5
nVidi0t
Quad Damage

Send a message via ICQ to nVidi0t
Default Re: What is the best way to farm for gold in WoW

I find the best way is to just do instances, both 5 man or 25 man. In 5 man instances on heroic difficulty you can make a lot of money on trash loot, high level greens, blues and disenchanted epic items if the item is not needed. I have made over 200G on one heroic run through Ramparts.

I also do a lot of blacksmithing with my warrior (axesmithing) and I regularly get orders for extremely hard to craft axes, as I have a constant supply of nethers regularly raiding SSC, Mag, Kara and Gruul. I have purchased an epic flying mount and two regular flying mounts for my alt characters with gold made just with this months crafting orders.

My rogue is max herb/alchemy and I regularly do runs around with him to brew a few potions. If I get lucky with elixer mastery I can make over 100g per herb run.

I can also imagine making a ton on rare enchants, thus I am levelling my mage to 70 so I can start to dabble in that market.
System: Intel Core 2 e6600 @ 3.6ghz (450*8) @ 1.475v | Koolance Exos 2 Water Cooler | 4096Mb Mushkin ASCENT 8500 @ 2.1v @ 1160Mhz| Asus P5k Deluxe P35 'bearlake' 804bios | PC Power & Cooling Silencer 850W| BFG 8800GT OC2 675Mhz | 150GB WD Raptor X | Seagate Barracuda 250GB SATA | Lian Li V2000 PC2 Case | Pioneer DL Burner | Creative Sound Blaster X-FI FATAL1TY FPS | Dell 2707WFP 27" LCD | Windows Vista Ultimate | Sennheiser HD-590 Prestige/Sennheiser HD-650 Headphones w/ Emmeline Hornet Amp | Razer Deathadder | Razer tarantula Keyboard |
nVidi0t is offline   Reply With Quote