View Single Post
Old 07-11-07, 10:35 AM   #31
nVJoe

Default Re: have you ever bought wow gold?

Quote:
Originally Posted by glObalist
I'm sorry but those two links you've posted prove nothing. They only mention Blizzard in one case:

"Not only did this [buying thottbott.com] give IGE the most trafficked MMO site on the internet, it also gave it a lot of leverage against Blizzard."

O RLY? What about stating some facts?
Honestly, you are a small person glObal. There are many more articles on this and you didn't even look quotes like this.
Quote:
IGE continues picking up executives from Yahoo! and Vivendi Universal (owners of Blizzard) (press page)
Quote:
To be sure, the execs at Blizzard and Sony Online are not feeling too sympathetic for Pierce and his fellow secondary market traffickers. But there is a mutual interest for them as they both look at the Chinese competition becoming more and more powerful.
Just those two quotes alone go directly to the point I have been making (which you are to dense to understand) that the strong arming and the mutual intrest in making money is what is pushing this whole market. Go and Google for your self. There are forums after forums that talk about this market and it is something you obviously know nothing about.

Why do idiots like you eve bother posting? You are to lazy to investigate, too stupid to read and to ignorant to understand what you are reading. It is dumb azzes like you, why forums suck, especially any forum that has anything to do with gaming.

Rarely flame people in this forum. There two things that set me off, anti-American crap in the PF, you get flamed from me for that sheer lazy stupidity. You sit on your ass crying about this and that yet you make no attempt to research. I just can't stand kids like you.

http://www.ski-epic.com/world_of_war...ntroversy.html
http://www.buzzle.com/editorials/12-20-2005-84463.asp

I noticed you still haven't answered my question if you have ever downloaded music with out paying, DLd' serialz, warez, crackz ect...
nVJoe is offline   Reply With Quote