View Single Post
Old 07-11-07, 02:38 PM   #34
nVJoe

Default Re: have you ever bought wow gold?

Quote:
Originally Posted by glObalist
Yea whatever, so Blizzard isn't going out of their way and devote all their resources to ban goldselling. Maybe they have more important things to make and fix? Still doesn't mean they are condoning of it. It's just dumbasses (yes it's you who started with the insults) like you who spread the FUD and even buy the gold. Get some fricken' morals. Nuff said.

And don't try to drag warez into this. It's you who came to this thread boasting of your EULA-breaking activity.
LOL you don't want to look at what you do. I fully admit I am breaking the EULA. Yet you get mad at me for doing that while you do all sorts of out right ILLEGAL downloading. LOL! you Hypocrite! LOL You're so pathetic. Don't talk morals to me. LOL! You point your crooked little finger at me while doing the same in a different area

Let me tell you again what my point is. Blizzard, SOE and all the other companies who put out MMOs do not want gold farming in their games and I don't blame them. The problem is the gold farming firms are STRONG ARMING them and forcing Blizzard and other into accepting a certain amount. It is against what they want to do but they understand this is not a fight that can be completely won so they do what they can. That was all that I was trying to say.

I tell you what. I think I will buy 50 gold this evening in your name. BAHAHAHAAHAH!

/slaps GlObal on the arss.

I'm done with this. I made my point and enjoyed you backing down but still trying to be tough while you put your tail between your legs. LOL

Thanks for the laugh.
nVJoe is offline   Reply With Quote