View Single Post
Old 08-30-02, 04:48 PM   #10
Mike89
Dude, where's my brain?

Well I can see I'm outflanked and aren't going to get anywhere on this one.

I will just go on record saying I don't agree with it.

For you to tell me that everything that comes under a driver heading has to go into one thread only is just plain ridiculous. A person could go through reading a hundred posts to get one that is addressing what he wanted info on or comment on where if a specific thread was made, many could go without having to read one gigantic thread and hope he finds it. What you are doing is forcing someone who wants info on something specific to have to read a whole thread which may have info he's not interested in. Big threads are not that good because people get tired of reading and start missing info. How many times have you seen a great big thread where people are asking the same questions over and over because the thread was just too big that people started skimming instead of reading.

That was a pretty cute remark of you saying, "that's why we are the mods and you're not". I guess you thought it was necessary to throw that in eh?

I guess when I need to post a thread about something specific, I'll have to go to a different forum and when I have time to kill and want to sift through one big thread to find what I want, I'll look here.
I7 3770 @ 4.4 gig (Noctua NH-U14S Heatsink), ASRock Z77 Extreme6, 16 Gigs (2x8) Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600, EVGA GTX 680 Signature 2, Acer P236H 23" (1920x1080), X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Pro, 2 WD 640 gig SATA HDDs, WD 750 gig HDD (eSata), WD 1TB Black HDD, Sandisk 32 GB ReadyCache SSD, 2 SATA DVD Burners, Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speaker System, Corsair TX750w PSU, HSPC Top Deck Tech Station, Windows 7 Pro x64