View Single Post
Old 08-30-02, 04:13 PM   #13
Mike89
Dude, where's my brain?

Yeah what's a more quick and positive manner exactly? Just where am I supposed to go to state my position? I tried it with PM and got no where.

Insulting mods? How do you come up with that? I insulted no one. I offered an observation of events and suggestions. So I guess I'm just supposed to keep my mouth shut and don't rock the boat.

Let me say one thing. I have been a loyal nvnews observer for about 3 years and involved with this forum. This site is the first one I go to when I go online and this forum is the first one I go to for info.

I am not a smart ass and try hard not to get involved in flame wars. My record here will back that up.

Simply put my position on these stated issues are:

Stopping a forum flame war, fine.
Moving a post to the appropriate section, fine.

Stopping someone posting profanity, cheap shots, fine.

Mods making decisions to pull a perfectly appropriate thread that is in the proper section or turn a specific thread into a post in another big general thread , just not a good or efficent call.

So if any wants to call me a bad guy or trouble maker for speaking my mind, go ahead.
I7 3770 @ 4.4 gig (Noctua NH-U14S Heatsink), ASRock Z77 Extreme6, 16 Gigs (2x8) Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600, EVGA GTX 680 Signature 2, Acer P236H 23" (1920x1080), X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Pro, 2 WD 640 gig SATA HDDs, WD 750 gig HDD (eSata), WD 1TB Black HDD, Sandisk 32 GB ReadyCache SSD, 2 SATA DVD Burners, Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speaker System, Corsair TX750w PSU, HSPC Top Deck Tech Station, Windows 7 Pro x64