View Single Post
Old 08-14-07, 01:39 PM   #10
Son Goku

Default Re: WoW Rogues and DPS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anxdiety
Damn I haven't posted on these forums in a dogs age. But I'll try to snag some screenies from some raids this week. I usually top our damage meters in our guild. Minus a few fights of course.

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mal'Ganis&n=Anxty

PS its fun being the only rogue in a raid. Stack your group for mad dps with an Enh shammy, Fury Warrior, Feral Druid and a Dreani BM hunter. We just downed Vashj last week for the first time. Dirtiest kill that could have been possible. 2 pallies, and myself left with 1% watching Curse of Doom tick standing in the enrage pool of death with Cloak of Shadows ticking down as she dies.

Added recent Vashj kill Dps meter. This was before I got my helm (4/5 t5 and Belt).
Yeah, but when you get 2 rogues in a party, things can get interesting. Haven't raided with one, as my main is a hunter, but have been partied before. After about 1 or 2 kills, I'm like "oh, I guess we're both going to try to eviscerate at the end" It was one of those things, working it out so we could both get the finishing move in at the end
Son Goku is offline   Reply With Quote