View Single Post
Old 08-16-07, 10:41 AM   #17
nVJoe

Default Re: WoW Rogues and DPS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolle
Classes seem to shove around a bit.
Im not to well read up on that but a guildie keeps saying that Priests are now prefered as shadow with DPS, druids as healers and Boss tanks, with pallys as grouped mob tanks.
Yeah, warriors are just not need any more.

Quote:
From own experience I havent been able to steal agro with my rogue from a buddy that tanks as pally, while I have to watch it with warrior tanks.
And our shadow priests die on every pull in Karazhan due to over agroing and does massive dps.
That is because pallies cause high threat with their spells. Warriors have only a couple of threat possibilities. They reduced threat on two of the threat talents which made no sense.

Shadow priests are idiots. They have NO clue how to manage their aggro. They throw out their top ranked shadow spell and cry "REZ ME" after they pulled off the tank. Worse yet, they run around like chickens with their heads cut off crying "I GOT AGGRO GET IT OFF ME!" Stop running around you idiot and run to the tank.

Shadow damage might be the highest threat spell out there. I'm not sure but it has to be close to the highest.
nVJoe is offline   Reply With Quote