View Single Post
Old 08-16-07, 01:28 PM   #21
Tr1cK
not coming back

Default Re: WoW Rogues and DPS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nVJoe
I HATE DROODS with a passion! Blizzard broke druids when they made them the tank and self healers.

No offense but the fact that you were top on the DPS meter only proves the point that druids are one messed up class. It takes NO skill to play them.

I stopped being a tank when a dumb arss druid with no skill can have more HP than me, more armor, more DPS and better aggro management.

I'm not slamming you Tr1ck. I'm sure you are a skilled player. I am pissed at Blizzard for further unbalancing of the classes. They made warriors useless and a waste of time to play. Warriors are only as good as their healer. Druids are only as good as their macros.

Oh and don't get me started in on Pallies and Mages.

Just balance the classes out Blizzard, instead of forcing every one to play just a couple of classes.
NP

In my defense, I was a 60 raiding Shaman back in the day. Then I rolled a feral Druid up to 60 WAY before TBC and before they had decent specs and gear itemization. I was one of very very few ferals on the server. I then rerolled on another server and played up to 60 then 70 as a tanking Warrior. I have now transfered all my toons to one server and the Warrior is still my main, but I have too much fun on the Druid and yes we are overpowered when it comes to PvE. Before 2.0 though, we were one of the worst classes to play.
Tr1cK is offline   Reply With Quote