View Single Post
Old 08-16-07, 02:08 PM   #22
nVJoe

Default Re: WoW Rogues and DPS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr1cK
NP

In my defense, I was a 60 raiding Shaman back in the day. Then I rolled a feral Druid up to 60 WAY before TBC and before they had decent specs and gear itemization. I was one of very very few ferals on the server. I then rerolled on another server and played up to 60 then 70 as a tanking Warrior. I have now transfered all my toons to one server and the Warrior is still my main, but I have too much fun on the Druid and yes we are overpowered when it comes to PvE. Before 2.0 though, we were one of the worst classes to play.
This is true and that is the problem I have with Blizzard. They ignore a class like druids for a long time. Later they make them uber and totally throw the class balance out of wack. It isn't druids I hate. It is Blizzard's inability to tune the characters evenly.

BTW, after Shaman were nerfed, they became useless. They are now the new hunters, no one wants them in their group. LOL! I don't feel too bad because shammies used to be the gods of WoW for a long time. LOL! I would take a pally over a Shammie in a group in a milisecond. Pallies are just awesome for group. Their one draw back is the people who play pallies are FRIKING STUPID!
nVJoe is offline   Reply With Quote