View Single Post
Old 08-20-07, 09:35 PM   #1
1337_Like_ThaT
O.U.T.L.A.W.

Default Fox Announces and Dates 29 Blu-ray Titles

While Paramont is busy selling out, Fox is busy progressing on Blu-Ray exclusive releases. Some nice releases coming out, I still think Starz Entertainment has an even attracting release list 4th quarter (horror movies galore):

Quote:
Fox and MGM have revealed 29 upcoming Blu-ray releases. Included are 19 catalog titles from Fox and MGM, and 10 new release titles to be sold day-and-date with their DVD releases. These titles include 'Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer' and 'Live Free or Die Hard'. The remainder of the day-and-date titles is expected to be announced shortly, as well as specs for each release.

Fox has also promised to release one state-of-the-art Blu-ray title per month, with features never before seen on a Blu-ray release. These titles will take full advantage of BD-Java and BD-Live (Q4) to deliver a unique movie experience. December's 'Independence Day' will feature a "Alien Scavenger Hunt" where viewer have to guess the correct number of aliens in a scene to unlock hidden content.
October 2nd
The Day After Tomorrow
Master and Commander

October 9th
28 Days Later
Amittyville Horror
Edward Scissorhands
The Fly
From Hell
Robocop

November 6th
A Bridge Too Far
Battle of Britain

November 13th
I, Robot

November
Die Hard
Die Hard 2: Die Harder
Die Hard With a Vengeance
Red Dawn

December 4th
Cast Away
Independence Day
Mr. and Mrs. Smith
Ronin

Also Announced
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
Live Free or Die Hard
Prison Break

Gaming Rig
Inte Core 2 Duo 6700 @ 3.2ghz | EVGA nForce 680i | G.Skill DDR2 800mhz 4-4-4-12 @ 2.0v | Western Digital RaptorX 150GB | Western Digital 500GB SATA II | EVGA 8800GTS 512MB | Plextor PX-716SA DVD-RW | Plextor PX-755SA DVD-RW DL | PC Power & Cooling Silencer 610 | Antec 900 BLK | Dell FPW 2005 20.1" WS | IceMat 2nd. Ed. MousePad | Logitech G15 | Logitech G9 |

160GB (60GB) PS3 Owner | DS3 Controllers | PSN: Res215dg
PSP 3000 Black + 16GB Memory Stick Duo *Locked and Ready for Resistance Retribution*
1337_Like_ThaT is offline   Reply With Quote