View Single Post
Old 06-03-03, 12:22 AM   #12
gordon151

Quote:
Originally posted by Zane Krate
LMAO! Are you trying to be one of those dolts by posting a link without actually explaining what it means? I've read all four of them. The first two links prove nothing, ET basically says that it appears NVIDIA is cheating but the evidence doesn't seem to clearly support that. ET also claims that ATI also wrote cheats for 3DM03. So in that case ATI AND NVIDIA are at fault.

Beyond3D is no different, they basically say something funny is going on but they can't put their finger on it (or maybe I missed something else they said in that very long thread?).

And of course FM has already recanted what they said earlier with their press release today, so I don't even know why you bother with that 4th link.

And why am I a "worm" for wanting to know how NVIDIA allegedly cheated?
I assumed too much of your understanding to assume that by simply reading the information offered in the links you would make inferences from the information offered. Also you're a worm because obviously you've been stuck under a rock for two years, otherwise you're too lazy to read the 10 to 20 threads on the subject which have around 100 people asking this very same question to only get it subsequently answered.

Oh well, whatever let someone explain it to you. I'm done.