Originally posted by infernator
I also tried option 0 1 with the NvAGP setting, no succes.
I have disabled dri in the kernel, agpgart is compiled as normal, not as a module.
Umm... then your NvAGP settings had no effect (well, 0 might have, I'm not sure). You NEED agpgart support to either not be compiled at all, or compiled as a module, in order for "NvAGP" "1" to actually do anything.
However, I think that that may not even help... with the previous Epox nForce2 boards (the 8RDA+ ones), the BIOS update is what caused the problem in the first place. Epox supposedly knew about it and they were going to release a fixed BIOS at some point, but I don't know if they ever did or not. But you've tried a BIOS upgrade already, so that's probably irrelevant anyway.
Hmm.... I can't think of anything else that it might be...