View Single Post
Old 08-27-07, 11:27 AM   #38
Xav
Professional NV Lurker

Default Re: Opinions from console afficianado's

Well, I'll toss in my 2 cents and say, based on my experience, that the 360 is looking to be the better buy at this point in time.

You will have more to play now, more great titles in the nearer future and unless some things start changing...the 360 seems to be getting the most dev love as far as ports go. The new Madden is a good example.

The port thing may change later...I would like to think we will start seeing parity eventually.

I have all 3 consoles now and looking from down the road over the next 6 months or so...I see the 360 getting most of my time with Bioshock, Halo3, Mass Effect, Eternal Sonata, Assasin's Creed (yes I know PS3 will get it too but right now if I were a betting man I'd put $$ on the 360 version) and others.

PS3 I have hopes and a pre order for Lair (really looking forward to this one). Heavenly Sword was a letdown so that preorder was cancelled Friday. Outside of that the wife is using it for a PS2. Kind of a bummer really...one can never have too many cool games to buy.

The Wii is just sitting there collecting dust currently...hopefully that will change soon.

Again...my 2 cents...

System II: C2D E8400 || Gigabyte GA-EP35 || 2GB Gskill DDR2 1066 || XFX GTX 260 Black Edition || Audigy 2 || Corsair TX650 || Klipsch PM 2.1 || Gateway 2185W LCD

Consoles: 360/PS3
Xav is offline   Reply With Quote