View Single Post
Old 08-28-07, 12:15 AM   #61
buffbiff21
*B4NNED*

Default Re: Opinions from console afficianado's

Quote:
Originally Posted by |MaguS|
You mean annoucing two exclusive Final Fantasy games is not backing the console? Im still waiting for them to admit that they are working on a remake for Final Fantasy VII...

I'm digging for an interview I read in a (semi?) recent GI with Yoshinori Kitase saying he was uncertain of FFXIII being an exclusive. I THINK that's what he said... but it may have changed. I'm still probably going to buy a PS3... Squenix just determines the magnitude of the strike.

I don't want them to remake VII. Look at what they have already done to it... AC's just one long hour of fan ****-suckery. Now they're spewing out little mini-sequels (or planned to... haven't followed through cuz I honestly don't care)

and X...

LOL

What's next? FFVI-2?

The former heroes contract Geostigma and KEFKA-X becomes a pop star? YEAH.

EDIT: btw magus if you're an FFVI fan, you HAVE to play this: (put it in the FF3 (us) ROM directory. If you use SNES9x, it will auto patch the hack to the ROM when it loads... otherwise you'll have to patch it manually if you use zsnes)

http://www.zophar.net/hacks/files/Ff3omnispoof.zip

It was one of the funniest things I've EVER seen. The creator changed all the text lines via hex editing to make it pure comedy.