View Single Post
Old 08-29-07, 02:38 PM   #73
|MaguS|

Default Re: Opinions from console afficianado's

Honestly, I don't see either console having any really must play game right now and if they do its probably cross platform like The Darkness. Both systems have good games but in my personal opinion I don't think either have an exclusive title that you NEED to play.

With that said, I think this is where the PS3 stands out since it has the PS2 catalog to fall back on when its slow or if you wana play some of the must play games in the last couple of years (PS2 has MANY titles that everyone should play).

Now I never said the X360 doesn't have great games, I just don't think any of them are must play quality. I know many people will say Gears of War but if he has gone on this long without it why not wait for the PC version which will be more complete? Now will the X360 always be like that? No, I think Mass Effect is going to be amazing and a must play to RPG lovers but again it will find its way to the PC and well if you can waited this long on going nextgen why not just wait longer for the PC version?

The PS3 on the otherhand has alot of titles that will probably never see the light of day on another system...