View Single Post
Old 08-29-07, 04:56 PM   #83
Xav
Professional NV Lurker

Default Re: Opinions from console afficianado's

Quote:
Originally Posted by |MaguS|
I don't agree with your opinion. I found Gears of War very boring... I know people say it's great and all but I could never get into it. I have yet to get more then half way through the game... just got tired of playing it.
Well I can respect the opinion part but he asked for an excellent game on 360 and I gave him one.

In this instance it wasn't about what "in my opinion" was an excellent game...the mass majority loved it and it scored through the roof.

It's an Excellent Game

Now if you want to get into the opinions thing seperately...I loved it. I've been waiting for Epic to do a good single player "shooter" since the original Unreal (one of my ALL time favorite games) and they finally gave it to me with Gears.

System II: C2D E8400 || Gigabyte GA-EP35 || 2GB Gskill DDR2 1066 || XFX GTX 260 Black Edition || Audigy 2 || Corsair TX650 || Klipsch PM 2.1 || Gateway 2185W LCD

Consoles: 360/PS3
Xav is offline   Reply With Quote