View Single Post
Old 09-13-07, 06:32 PM   #96
Son Goku

Default Re: WoW Rogues and DPS!

Yeah, I had it so long on my warrior, I don't even remember when I got it. But go figure; that was one person who really didn't know about his class. And when I asked him why he didn't just buy it, he tried the "what would the rogue know about warriors" without considering that people can have more then 1 char. Go figure... And truth be told, it only helps a DPS class (even beside the issue of having multiple alts) to know something of how agro generation and what not works.

Rogues, simply put, do not like taking the heavy hits. Knowing when a good time to go full DPS, and when to hold back and let the tank generate agro is almost a must, if one doesn't want to get 1 or a couple hitted on some of these battles. aka, if the tank's hold on agro is tenuous at a given moment, eviscerate might not be your friend Then again I've seen this with some mages that don't take agro into consideration, especially right after first pull before much rage was generated, to lay in the taunts and sunders... In that, KTM threat meter is also of use, if the other people are using it as well....
Son Goku is offline   Reply With Quote