View Single Post
Old 09-19-07, 01:27 PM   #7
haloeighty8

Default Re: The Coolit Freezone

Well I came across this thread right now, and thought I'd add my 2cents to this. After running a freezone on my quad cpu for roughly 4 months here are the results!. I had originally been running it on a x6800 with no problems, then upgraded to a qx6700, that's when the freezone told me.. uh no!, And decided to wash my system with coolant.

I've been in contact with coolit's tech support and after many back and forth call's and emails "most calls not returned I might add!', they have sent me one of there newer units fitted with norprene tubing. Now will I use it? I dunno.. it's still sitting here in the box. In fact once I recieved the new unit I called tech support to ask a question. Left my number and once again.. no call back. Tempted to but unsure after that mess it left me with. So well see..

Some damage shots for your viewing enjoyment!.

Intel Core i7-980X Extreme @ 4.33 | ASUS Rampage III Black Edition | Corsair Vengeance 24GB DDR3 1600 | Galaxy GeForce GTX 680 SLI | Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD | Corsair H100 - Push /Pull Config. | Corsair Obsidian Series 800D | PC Antec TruePower Quattro TPQ1200 | LG Blu-ray Burner | Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 | Das Keyboard Pro | Logitech G9x | Intel X25-M 80GB | Western Digital VelociRaptor 300GB | Dell 3007 WFP 30" LCD | Win7 Ultimate x64 | Sennheiser HD-595 Premier Headphone
haloeighty8 is offline   Reply With Quote