okay the shop iwas buying stuff for sucked ass.
So I brought a no name fan labelled "Akasa Amber 120mm fan".
Hopefully it wont be to noisy.
For performance and quiet. The distinctive amber colour rotor blades are designed with low air impedance, which gives the ultra quiet acoustic experience. Twin ball bearing gives consistent performance and long life.
* PaxPower Ultra Quiet Amber Series
* Twin Ball bearing for reliability
* Precision balanced low air impedance fan blades
* Long Life case fan
* 3 to 4-pin adapter
* 4 case screws
* Application PC Case fan
* Fan dimension 120 x 120 x 25mm
* Fan speed 1400 R.P.M.
* Fan airflow 44.8 CFM
* Fan air pressure 1.8mm H20
* Fan life expectancy 80000/hrs
* Bearing type Twin Ball Bearing
* Connector 3-pin with RPM sensor wire
* Voltage rating 12V
* Noise level 18.0 dB(A)
* Product code AK-183-L2B
Lol. I hope the P182 se will dull it slightly. Dont trust what the manufactuers say.